Thursday, November 20, 2008

It Has Snowed, It Has Been Snowing, It's Here!


Now that winter is officially here - first real snow is much more significant than mere dates on the calendar - I'm all about knitting - or, as I knit all the time anyway, I'm all about finishing old projects and starting new ones. Today I spent a lot of time looking at cowl patterns on Ravelry, and I think everyone should get one from me for Christmas. However, they all seem to be made of very, very soft luxury fibres, so I am going to go through my stash, with particular reference to that bag of stuff from Belfast Mini Mills, and get at casting something on! They all look so lovely and easy and quick.

1 comment:

Ev said...

Cowls are a quick, fun project and a great gift! As long as the yarn is soft, you're good to go! I love the one in your blog pic. Very pretty.