Monday, September 17, 2007

Ravelry and Knitting

Spent the weekend adding some of my projects to Ravelry, and working on the second pair of Nancy Bush's Huron Mountain socks, (both destined for Christmas presents). I have just decided to remove the ribbing on the Jellyfish shrug and do it again, as it is too big and floppy. Pictures to come. However I love the pattern so will probably make it again, it is so quick, and looks so different in different yarns.
Saturday was a wild weather day so I knit and baked, many different pumpkin things (I am de-stashing the freezer for THIS year's produce). including muffins, cake and waffles.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi there... I just did a search on Ravelry and I came across you. here I thought I was only one of two Island knitters that blog.

Mary Burke said...

Carol: I looked for *me* on ravelry under PEI and I didn't show up - I looked under Charlottetown and Summerside too - I don't know how to change that - but I am glad that you found me!
-Mary